Most health insurances in Germany reimburse courses that qualify as “Präventionskurs”, without any doctor referral. Here is how the procedure works:
- registration and payment are directly with the teacher or studio;
- at the end of the course, you will receive a certificate of attendance, that you need to forward to your health insurance company;
- your insurance will then transfer the reimbursement to you.
You can contact your health insurance company before booking the courses, and check with them about reimbursement, specifying the Kurs-ID for the relevant course.
My next cycle of courses is starting on 11 January (you can find description of all my classes under my schedule):
- Hatha Yoga (at Yellow Yoga) / on Tuesday at 16:00-17:15
- Postnatal yoga (Kurs-ID: KU-ST-9GQE4G) / on Friday at 16:00-17:00
- Prenatal yoga (Kurs-ID: KU-ST-J8MA5U) / on Friday at 18:00-19:00
The postnatal and prenatal courses are offered as part of the Mother Village: participants from both courses are welcome to share experiences in a mother circle between the two classes.
Each course will last for 8 weeks, and costs € 117 per participant. Classes will be in person (in Kreuzberg, Berlin) and online at the same time.
To this I will add:
- Hatha Yoga (not a Präventionskurs, but made affordable at the VHS) / on Tuesday at 18:15-19:45
This course will last for 10 weeks, and costs € 55 per participant (€ 29 ermäßigt). Classes will be in person (in Friedrichshain, Berlin) and online at the same time.
You can register here.
For any question, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’ll be happy to hear from you!