Most health insurances in Germany reimburse courses that qualify as “Präventionskurs”, without any doctor referral. Here is how the procedure works:
- registration and payment are directly with the teacher or studio;
- at the end of the course, you will receive a certificate of attendance, that you need to forward to your health insurance company, together with your payment receipt;
- your insurance will then transfer the reimbursement to you.
You can contact your health insurance company before booking the courses, and check with them about reimbursement, specifying the Kurs-ID for the relevant course.
My next cycle of courses is starting on 19 August (you can find description of all my classes here):
- Hatha Yoga in Italian (Kurs-ID: KU-ST-E6HVT5) / on Thursday at 18:00-19:15
- Postnatal yoga (Kurs-ID: KU-ST-9GQE4G) / on Friday at 16:30-17:30
- Prenatal yoga (Kurs-ID: KU-ST-J8MA5U) / on Friday at 18:30-19:30
The postnatal and prenatal courses are offered as part of the Mother Village: participants from both courses are welcome to share experiences in a mother circle between the two classes.
Each course will last for 8 weeks, and costs € 117 per participant. Classes will be in person (at Manoah Zentrum, Urbanstr. 118, 10967 Berlin) and online at the same time.
You can register here.
For any question, you can reach me at email@example.com, I’ll be happy to hear from you!