Most health insurances in Germany reimburse courses that qualify as “Präventionskurs”, without any doctor referral. Here is how the procedure works:
- registration and payment are directly with the teacher or studio;
- at the end of the course, you will receive a certificate of attendance, that you need to forward to your health insurance company, together with your payment receipt;
- your insurance will then transfer the reimbursement to you.
You can contact your health insurance company before booking the courses, and check with them about reimbursement, specifying the Kurs-ID for the relevant course.
My next cycle of courses is starting on 6 April (you can find description of all my classes here):
- Postnatal yoga (Kurs-ID: 20201121-1254610) / on Tuesday at 16:30
- Prenatal yoga (Kurs-ID: 20201121-1254609) / on Tuesday at 18:30
These courses are offered as part of the Mother Village: participants from both courses are welcome to share experiences in a mother circle between the two classes.
The cycle will last for 10 weeks, and costs € 144 per participant. As soon as it is allowed, courses will be in person at Manoah Zentrum (Urbanstraße 118, 10967 Berlin). Participating online will always be possible. Classes can also be recorded and watched later.
For any question, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’ll be happy to hear from you!