Most health insurances in Germany reimburse courses that qualify as “Präventionskurs”, without any doctor referral. Here is how the procedure works:
- registration and payment are directly with the teacher or studio;
- at the end of the course, you will receive a certificate of attendance, that you need to forward to your health insurance company;
- your insurance will then transfer the reimbursement to you.
You can contact your health insurance company before booking the courses, and check with them about reimbursement, specifying the Kurs-ID for the relevant course.
My cycles of courses start in January, then April, then September, then November (you can find dates and description of all my classes under my schedule):
- Hatha Yoga (Kurs-ID: KU-ST-PE74G5) / on Tuesday at 16:30-17:45
- Postnatal yoga (Kurs-ID: KU-ST-9GQE4G) / on Thursday at 11:00-12:00
- Prenatal yoga (Kurs-ID: KU-ST-J8MA5U) / on Wednesday at 18:00-19:00
Each course will last for 8/10 weeks, and costs € 129/145 per participant. Classes are be in person in Kreuzberg, Berlin.
To this I will add:
- Yoga against stress (not a Präventionskurs, but made affordable at the VHS) / on Tuesday at 18:30-20:00
- (online) Meditation for good sleep (not a Präventionskurs, but made affordable at the VHS) / on Tuesday at 20:45-21:00
These courses last for 10/12 weeks, and cost about € 60/70 (yoga) and € 30/40 per participant (about the half ermäßigt). Yoga classes will be in person in Kreuzberg, Berlin, while meditation will be online.
You can register here.
For any question, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’ll be happy to hear from you!