Most health insurances in Germany reimburse courses that qualify as “Präventionskurs”, without any doctor referral. Here is how the procedure works:
- registration and payment are directly with the teacher or studio;
- at the end of the course, you will receive a certificate of attendance, that you need to forward to your health insurance company, together with your payment receipt;
- your insurance will then transfer the reimbursement to you.
You can contact your health insurance company before booking the courses, and check with them about reimbursement, specifying the Kurs-ID for the relevant course.
My next cycle of courses is starting on 13 April (you can find description of all my classes here):
- Postnatal yoga (Kurs-ID: 20201121-1254610) / on Tuesday at 16:00-17:15
- Prenatal yoga (Kurs-ID: 20201121-1254609) / on Tuesday at 18:15-19:30
These courses are offered as part of the Mother Village: participants from both courses are welcome to share experiences in a mother circle between the two classes.
The cycle will last for 10 weeks, and costs € 144 per participant. Classes will be online, they can also be recorded and watched later.
You can register here.
For any question, you can reach me at email@example.com, I’ll be happy to hear from you!